For every kind of public building
Scape operates across the full range of public buildings. We offer vast experience and expertise in creating successful spaces that unite all stakeholders – from the commissioning client to the general public end user.
- Civic Buildings: libraries, local government offices, court buildings, prisons
- Leisure: leisure centres, swimming pools, sports halls
- Education: secondary schools, primary schools, nurseries, colleges, training centres, academies, higher education centres
- Emergency Services: police, ambulance, fire and rescue centres
- Healthcare: hospitals, surgeries, medical centres, care homes
- Others: defence, community and religious centres, shared service centres
Using Scape's services will reduce the cost and time from inception to completion without compromising on quality. We have been set up by the public sector for the public sector and provide unique standards of expertise, experience and support in delivering your project.
To find out more about our public sector expertise Contact Scape
Private Sector Buildings
Scape has created a subsidiary company, Scape Venture Ltd, to trade with the Private Sector on projects funded either in part or wholly by the private sector.
To find out how Scape Venture can work with the Private Sector contact Mark Robinson on 0115 8523 811.